The future trends of new retail technology:
1. In-depth integration of online and offline: offline stores can visit the experience, online micro-sales sales, distribution, and deep integration.
2. The accelerated development of RFID technology promotes the application of smart retail scale: With the wide application of RFID technology and its high read/write speed and high accuracy, it will shine in the scanning code of goods.
3. Big data has become the core force to promote the development of new retail: through the data collection and analysis of goods and content, planning the overall value chain, is the core force to promote new retail in the future.
4. Artificial intelligence enhances overall efficiency: Artificial intelligence includes smart fitting mirrors, automatic settlement payment, and intelligent shopping guides in new retail, improving overall efficiency, reducing operating costs, and improving the shopping experience.
5. Biometric technology to achieve "you are you, no need to prove": no proof, brush face payment.
6, VR and AR technology to enhance the user's shopping experience: put the things you need to buy into the corresponding scene photos you can check whether the overall coordination, layout is reasonable.
7. Robotics reduces supply chain costs: the use of robots enables sorting, distribution, and cost reduction of goods, and the efficiency of unmanned warehouses is higher, which improves supply chain efficiency and reduces costs.
8. Electronic shelf label dynamic pricing: RFID electronic label technology has an irreplaceable role in the new retail, the following will detail the electronic shelf label.
9. Image recognition technology: Applications will be more and more widely used to promote new retail development.
10. Blockchain technology to achieve product traceability: through the RFID tag to achieve traceability, improve information security, correctness and so on.