The first part: the concept of the handset
A handset is a portable data processing terminal machine that has RFID modules and has the following characteristics.
1, data storage and computing power (generally refers to the operating system).
2, there are man-machine interface, specifically to display and input function.
3, the machine itself has batteries, and it can work with batteries.
The second part: the use of the handset
1, warehouse management: automatic recording of goods out of warehouse and so on;
2. Logistics management: container management, pallet management, asset tracking, etc.
3. Medical equipment and medical waste pipe;
4, intelligent vehicle management: car parks, highway toll collection, customs clearance, automatic weighing and so on.
5, intelligent management of production line: intelligent sorting of pipeline products;
The third part: the optimization of the handset
1, design of fast charging for handset
In order to improve charging speed and reduce charging time, handheld machines can be implemented in three ways:
(1) increase the current under the condition of constant voltage;
(2) increase the voltage under the condition of constant current.
(3) rapid increase in voltage and current can also be achieved. For the relationship between power and current and voltage, we can make a simple analogy, which is like pouring water into a bathtub, increasing the voltage and current as well as increasing the amount of water at a unit time and the speed of the flow. When one of the parameters or two parameters is raised, the water filling efficiency will be enhanced and the bathtub will soon be filled. The speed of filling with water (electricity) will also increase significantly. At present, many vendors' fast charging solutions rely on voltage boosting (or at the same time raising the output voltage and current).
3. A handset with a two-dimensional code scan
4. At present, there is a handheld machine with this function on the market, but it needs to be perfected. Its main functions are:
(1) photographing, recording, recording, taking photos at the scene, recording and video evidence collecting, and uploading evidence information to the data center in real time through the 4G wireless network.
(2) the current application of two-dimensional code
(2.1) form application: document form, business form, import and export declaration, manifest and so on.
(2.2) confidential application: encryption and transmission of confidential information such as commercial intelligence, economic intelligence, political intelligence, military intelligence and private intelligence;
(2.3) tracking application: automatic tracking of public documents, automatic tracking of parts of production line, automatic tracking of customer service, automatic tracking of mail order transportation and other photos, recordings and video forensics.
(2.4) taking photos, recording and video evidence collection on the scene of the crime scene, and uploading the forensics information to the data center in real time through the 4G wireless network.
(3) the working principle of a handset to scan the two-dimensional code Taking the common bar code scanner as an example, the bar code scanner usually consists of a light source, an optical lens, a scanning module, a analog digital conversion circuit and a plastic shell, which converts the detected light signal into an electrical signal by using a photoelectric element, and then transfers the electrical signal to a digital signal through an analog digital converter to the computer. Handle.When an image is scanned, the light source is irradiated to the image and the reflection light converges to the scanning module through the lens, and the light signal is converted to the analog digital signal by the scanning module. At this time, analog digital conversion circuit converts analog voltage to digital signal and sends it to the computer.